Card Game! Card Game!

wat

This game deserves Daily 1st.

The Rise of a KING The Rise of a KING

Good, but one major bug REALLY pushed it down.

The very first enemies, the assassins, they can hit faster then you can run, or attack. If I was hit one time, it was basically over. I couldn't run, I couldn't defend, I couldn't attack, nothing. Please fix this bug, and then I'll give you a higher score.

SeethingSwarm responds:

They dont really attack faster than you. If you are too slow to push them back before they get to you, then you can always use magic to get rid of them, or just use your shield. This game is not really very tactical, but maybe a bit more than you think. And you gotta give the bad guys a chance to win every now and then. You really think that this "bug" brings my game down to only a 4? Well thanks for the review anyway, I'll definitely keep your comments in consideration for my next project. I've never been too good with doing combat...

Globs Globs

I loved this game, just two things...

This was a great game. Very addicting. It really had my mind boggling at some moments, however, I just think the graphics could have had an update, and the music could have been a bit better. Also, on music, I had a slight problem, where it took about 4 or 5 clicks for the sound to go off.

Other than that, Kudos! Your wife is very lucky, this is defiantly front page material!

JackSmack responds:

Oh crap I didn't leave the quality setting in there... The quality is set to medium by default to help speed up the game. I went back into the swf and put more options in the right click menu to change the quality of the game. I don't recommend high quality because it has an extreme amount of lag.

It has to do with playing the animation of the globs going together. kinda tricky for a computer to pull off.

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

I hit a major glitch.

I was losing customers, because I hit a glitch to where someone wouldn't go to the ice bath station, while other people could. And then, I couldn't put the guy down, he kept blocking my cursor, and I couldn't clean anything, or tend to any of customers.

Please test your games before they're submitted. This one was riddled with glitches.

PongOut 2 PongOut 2

A true test of Multitasking.

Smooth graphics, nice gameplay, and a great concept. I loved this game. The music fit properly, it was programmed, and coded great. I didn't hit one glitch. I also love how you get so many lives, cause it's so DAMN HARD! >.<

Great job. Keep this up, I'm sure everyone would love to see more from you.

(b^-^)b APPROVED

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, I spent hours extensively testing the game to give you guys the most bug free experience possible.

Virtual Cowbell Virtual Cowbell

NEEDS MOAR COWBELL! &gt;:O

Pretty pointless. I just expected much more of a game that's almost 10MB. Maybe if there was different tones, then maybe I'd rate it a 6. There just needs to have more. Also...

NEEDS MOAR COWBELL! >:O

Sleight of Sight Sleight of Sight

Pretty good.

I like the concept, but it was too slow moving with me. I eventually got bored, and gave up around level 30, but good job.

Pacman Remake 3.1 Pacman Remake 3.1

Brings back memories.

This is a great remake. I just have two suggestions. PAC-MAN is supposed to run faster than the ghosts, and try making it bigger. I have to strain my eyes to see it.

Other than that, it's great.

How stupid.. Are you? How stupid.. Are you?

There was practiccly no challange.

You didn't need any sort of knowledge at all. I know this is a game to see if your stupid, but even stupid people would ace this. There has to be some form of challenge. Also, in the end, the replay button doesn't work. Finally, what I have to complain about, is the fact that there are 5 questions. Try putting in more.

Achilles Achilles

Gratz on G4 Indie Games!

I played this game back when it was still in the portal, and I even just saw it on G4TV, on Indie Games. Gratz on making it onto TV. I still love this game.

DJStatika responds:

Yeah, I still cant believe it was on TV!