4chan POKEMON 4chan POKEMON

T'was the days.

I still got all the full-sized pictures saved that thread.

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

I like pancakes more. :P

Lol. It's a great video. It reminds me so much of "Do You Like Waffles?" The art was great, and the song fit with the video perfectly. Although, it didn't get a ten because after about 2 1/2 listens it got a little old.

Still great though! Keep it up, Weebl! ^^

Cool Court Cool Court

So fucking cheesy...

This is a new favorite of mine. I love this video so much. The art could have been a little better, but the comedy in there was too funny as hell.

You win, sir.

Meet The Moon Meet The Moon

Brought a tear to my eye.

I have no reason to go easy on you. This was simply incredible. It was very cute, and beautiful. I watched this 3 times, because I thought it was so great. The only thing I think you could improve on, is a very little amount of visuals, such as when the moon was reflecting off the water when he jumped in. Tweens are never a good thing to have in a flash, and there should have been a few ripples. The only other thing I suggest fixing is some other music. It fit good, but I feel as if there could be better. Either way, it was magnificent. I actually started to cry because I loved it so much. Great job, keep making flashes.

-Tacoz

Naruto's -true- feelings Naruto's -true- feelings

OMFG

Congradulations, you have made a 14 year old crap his pantsin laughter. XD

Edible Castle #3 Edible Castle #3

HA! FOUND THEM!

Pico, Blockhead, and Tankman, in the pile of corpses! Wheres my points?

EdibleCastle responds:

2 correct, 1 wrong! 1 point for you!

It's A Me...Mario! It's A Me...Mario!

Lol. 10/10 + Fav

That was fucking great. I'm gunna favorite you. I love this flash.

"It's this little Italian dude who keeps wanting me to do shroom with him, and jump on some randome ass turtles"

XDXDXD

earthsick earthsick

OMG...

I understand you put alot of work into this, but DEAR GOD! ITS SOOOOOOOO BORING! All you do is sit there, and watch a bunch of words scrambled around. I'm sorry, but this is probably the most boring thing I have ever seen on NG.

notorious responds:

uhhhh that really wasn't very helpful

please read the author's comments

Linkin Park is Bad 4 You Linkin Park is Bad 4 You

LMAO!

So true. 10/10 because this is f***** hilarious.

KKyuubi responds:

this is newgrounds, there are no word filters, sure self-censorship is good, but here you don't have to actually.

I_like_Books I_like_Books

LOL

Pretty funny, I little pointless here and there, but good ending =D